22.5.13

I STILL have an opinion ...

Welp.  It has been ... yeesh, awhile.

Yeah, this site has been abandoned.  Because of a lot of reasons.  But mostly because I just got tired of it.  I got tired of trying to pump out content, trying to get off the ground, and having the rug continually ripped out from beneath me.

And that means I was doing it for the wrong reasons.

In the long run, if you are doing something just because you want to "have a go at it" or because you think you "can make a living" doing it, you are doing it for the wrong reasons.  You lose your spark.  You lose what you love.  You lose ... everything.  Very few people in the world actually have the ability to do something they want or are called to do.  And that's a shame.  I do not know why this is the case.  I just know it is.  But in the end that is neither here nor there.

So why am I back, posting on this blog that I started, and stopped almost exactly two years ago?  Because I have an opinion.  I have lots of them.  And they never went away.  I just did them elsewhere.  Whenever I had something I wanted to talk about, I went to facebook to talk about them.  And I probably will continue to do that.  But even facebook doesn't allow me to get as indepth as I like, because I don't want to irritate people (which is odd, considering I very much enjoy speaking strongly enough to make other people talk about their thoughts on the same subject).  But I never stopped.  So why not do that here?  And more indepth?  Why not try to just take what I love doing, being opinionated, and actually just put it to good use over here.

So that's what I'm going to try to do.  Update this blog continually with reviews, thoughts, concepts, all that.  I'm going to try to incorporate part of the tumblr concept of "ask" over here too.  I enjoy talking, I enjoying sharing my thoughts, and I enjoy screwing with people.  So why not do that here?  Well, there are a lot of reasons, like how I'm pretty certain doing so here would not get any traffic.  But in the end, that's not what I'm trying to do.  I'm trying to have a creative outlet.  Well, the same outlet I've always had, just a little more grandiose.

I'll probably backlog some of the things I've written on facebook over here, too.  Just to have records of them.

So yeah.  Stuff and things, things and stuff, all that is happening.  I'll see you soon.

Jessel

No comments:

Post a Comment