11.5.11

d1 Plays Nuzlocke Emerald - Episode 4



Upkeep:

Thanks guys for all the feedback you've given me on this show, and my endeavors as a whole.  I'm going to continue to push myself to make better videos, better content, and more CONSISTENT content.  With that said, after talking with a few people I trust, I've decided to try to keep a schedule for d1Plays.  I've been putting out two episodes an update, but instead, I'll update more frequently, with one episode at a time, except for some special occassions.  I figure the best way to do this is to shoot for Noon-ish on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.  I already have a decent backlog, which will help make this a profitable endeavor, and I think things will work well.  Thanks again, and now I'm done with the upkeep.  Watch my videos!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love love love! the music addons and random definitions..

    I WHIP MY TAIL BACK AND FORTH!

    UP UP AND AWAY!

    ReplyDelete